proceed with care
[html]
Haven be mad >.>

Even though he knew it would have been death to stay after Vigilante had called for them to retreat, it had torn the Aatte's heart out to leave before he could free his mother. He had been so certain that they would rescue her, that he would rescue her. They had prepared so well and all of them could hold their own in a fight. How was it that they had only managed to save Niro's daughter? The shame and rage combined and writhed like a snake inside of him. The Knight had been stonily silent their whole trek back to the Court. He had taken care of Drogon before joining the King when he called for the rest of the pack, and the Seneschal stood to his monarch's side with his arms crossed over his chest, a dark, stormy look upon his face.

Once the pack arrived Vigilante spoke of the recent events and where they stood now. Haven heard it all through a haze of anger. All he could truly think of was his mother and how they had failed her. Honestly he wanted nothing more than to face some more AniWayans right that minute. To again shed their blood upon the edge of his blade. The only thing that brought him around more solidly to what was currently happening was when his daughter rushed to him in concern and wrapped her arms around him. The Aatte's arms uncrossed and he placed a comforting hand at the back of Robin's head. I'll be fine; I've had much worse, he spoke softly to her, not wanting her to worry for his well-being. The injuries he had suffered the past night were nothing compared to what he had gained in his fight with the white stranger who had accosted his mate.

Most of the pack was offering whatever help they could give, and Haven could not say he was surprised when his adventurous girl added her voice to the proceedings. He looked down at her, and while he was proud, he was also worried. He could tell that Robin was afraid of what was going on, but she was too young and too inexperienced to be putting herself out there, even if it was brave and noble of her to do so. The best you can do is to help keep your mother and siblings safe. I'll be spending more time away from home, so they will need you. Hopefully this would be enough to keep Robin away from the front lines.

Looking to his assembled packmates, Haven spoke. Along with Anann, I can help teach anyone who wishes to learn about combat. Also, my sister's mate in Crimson Dreams is a healer. I have no doubt she would help with any injuries that any of you gain. Cambria was one of the most kind and giving souls he had ever met and he knew that she would eagerly help any member of the Court.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep45 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca3303; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #5a0b04; }
.freebsep45 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep45 {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#641b03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esEBj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #641b03; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#280a01; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep45 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep45 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread