gray skies turn blue
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dresden1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9db8cf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.dresdenooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dresden1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dresden1 {width:425px;border:3px solid #9db8cf;background-color:#353E4B;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:13px;color:#12171b;}
</style>

Indeed, winter was approaching, the bane of any huntsman. In truth, Dresden was unsure why he’d made the offer, but it had just seemed right. Maybe he’d been so long without company that he’d decided to forego his usual selfish behavior in exchange for a little more conversation. Either way, the offer was made and he wasn’t about to rescind it now. He shrugged, making his way to the hares and the fire. “I guess I’ll just deal with winter when it comes.”

He set about fixing the meat over the fire as he considered her question. “Well, I passed by a few loners up north, not far from the mountains. But other than them and you, I haven’t seen many since I got here.” He shrugged again, turning to focus on the girl. “I wonder if there are any packs around here,” he said, mostly thinking out loud. The girl claimed to be a loner herself, but she seemed to have more knowledge about the area than he did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread