gray skies turn blue
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'That's a dangerous statement to make, you know' Odessa warned, 'You'd do well to find a pack, at least for the winter'. She watched his movements closly, more out of intrest that wariness. 'Mhhh...' she hummed as he mentioned loners. It was a bad start, but on a better perspective the mountain seemed to be her next destination. It was some kind of lead, however loose and wanton it was. She supposed she'd get a start in the morning, since it was getting late and the mountains would prove difficult even in the mornings light.

'I think there are a few around here, I don't know though. Mostly just old scents...' she lamented gently. Lifting her head with a sign she looked to Dresden again, 'So where do you actually hail from? Near here? Or further abroard?' She didn't mean to question him so intently, it's just that her curiousity often bested her. And she did honestly wonder, she herself came from further aways, but she had disowned the place and now considered Salsola her only true home. Her dedication to it was immence.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread