Once upon a midnight dreary...
[html]

Word Count » 000 forgive me if this is wrong I will edit

Zafier sat and listened to Orin. He had come a long way from the very rough man he once was though Kable still didn't seem to take a liking to him. His gray blue eyes watched Orin looking for signs of how she was feeling. He didn't want her to think he was trying to make her feel bad.

Ayita smiled Orin had grown up so much she and Niro were young and Now they both were two very individual people and had families all their own. "I'm sorry but I didn't know them at all I've never heard their names." ayita said as she picked a piece of meat. She didn't know who had started the war but she also she didn't blame them.

Zafier shrugged. "It doesn't matter who's the cause because you can't change why it started now. We just have to correct it. He said. Everything will work as it should." He finished taking a bite of food

Ayita chuckled, "The brute is right, do not take what happened to heart. Its hard to be welcoming and accepting to an outsider when so much is going on. Any other time I'm sure they would welcome you. But remember the court is your home as well and will always welcome you in." she smiled.

Ayita moved as she stood heading to the kitchen. She rummaged through her things, trying to find what she needed. She returned with cups and vanished into the kitchen once more. Zafier laughed, "You can tell she misses having you around." Ayita came back out with a jar and a kettle. "I know what you like" she said to her brother, as she made his tea. "Would you like some tea Orin?" She asked as she made herself some. She really liked having others in the hotel. It was her temporary home till the war ended which she hoped would be soon.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread