The wealth of the sea at our fingertips.
[html]

grr i suck and get distracted by school/life/other crap

It was entertaining how the wolf earned her (wavering) confidence when she saw him, branded with the stupid ring adorning his nose and his rather lackluster nature. She asked what he was looking at, and by all means Cass was overjoyed to oblige. "Well, I'd be figurin' tha' yer th' o'ly thang t'look at 'round 'ere," he told her, his voice laden with sarcasm and a matter-of-factly tone. He went ahead and approached her on the docks, never taking into account the slave rules that were laid down to him by the black woman with the spiral scar. His padded feet touched the wood of the dock and he slowly made his way down.

She asked him another question, to which Cass snorted softly. "I ain' no boy," he assured her with a hidden snarl. "My name is Cassius Clay Arphralos," he started, as if he was a huge deal everywhere. "And I ain' belong to nobody." He meant that in both senses: that he wasn't in fact owned by an individual person in Salsola, and that he truly believed he didn't belong to Salsola itself. He was a free spirit, he believed.

He moved even closer to her, a hard look to his face. "I done noticed y'all look like yer havin' some troubles, so I took it 'pon myself t'investigate." He looked to the wood pile beside her, having saw her attempt to take out some frustration on it -- although failed. "Looks like I was right. Y'all need some help, holler. I'd be happy to oblige," he hissed through his teeth, wandering back away from the woman, sure she would probably make him help anyway, if not he'd probably get punished in some way. Cassius hardly cared, slavery in itself was some sort of cruel punishment forced on him anyway.

Word Count: 300+

<style>
.casswicked .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#fafdfe; }
.casswicked p {padding:3px 16px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.casswicked b {color:#A8B2B5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.casswicked {background-color:#060a0b; background-image:url(http://sixpop.com/files/112/casswicked.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254045; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 235px 0px; }
.casswicked-border {width:470px; border:1px solid #fafdfe; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread