Rory's Green Thumb?
At her sudden shifting of questions, he was surprised but figured that would happen. He did have a young niece after all. ”I was nae painted, lass. I ‘twas born this way.” Yet he found the question humorous and wasn’t angry at her at all. ”Though, who might this ‘Legba’ be? I’m nae familiar wi’ that name.” But he wouldn’t mind if she didn’t answer.

His smile grew at wanting to know his name. ”Me name is Rory, lass. Though I’m afraid I ‘ave forgotten your’s.” He thought it started with an ‘E’ but that was about all he remembered about her name. His voice. He supposed that not many people talked like he did. ”I jus’ grew up talkin’ like this.” He didn’t know if that would satisfy her curiosity or not.

At her question if he was feeling all right, he just chuckled. ”Aye, lass. I’m feelin’ right as rain. Though there is more than bricks in ‘ere.” He gestured to the well. He then worked the handle so the bucket came up full of water. ”See, there’s water down there. I cin lift ye up to see down the well. I promise not ta drop ye.” He could see Skye and Bangle being quite mad at him for dropping their daughter down the well. Though the thought was a bit amusing, in a twisted way.

Messages In This Thread