[AW] Welcome Home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmasslade b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7b722; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sladeooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasslade p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasslade {width:400px;border:1px solid #181802;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... slade2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:145px;background-color:#826331;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#181802;}
</style>

WC: 390
OOC: Got that right. I love writing about chaos.... XD

It only took one sentence for Slade to nod in gratitude, and he would have bolted away to freedom immediately had the female not suddenly spoken with a much different tone and accent than she had before. The coyote could only shake his head in confusion as she stood and turned on the other male, apparently under the impression that he had caused Slade's fear of the situation. And then she dared to ask him if he was “all right” and what had been done to him! For a moment Slade could only glance back and forth between them, wondering if this was some sort of conspiracy. One of them is a wolf and they're both Optime... and her sudden identity crisis can't be real... this has got to be a trap!

Having convinced himself that the entire thing was a scheme, Slade glanced back and forth between the two. He opened his mouth to speak but not words came out, so he decided that the best choice of action was to run away. I'm getting out of this flowery hell! Without warning he turned and bolted... in the complete opposite direction that had been pointed out to him. They're probably out there waiting... an ambush prepared to sack a helpless coyote! What have I done to deserve this?

His paranoid mind was still in a frenzy as he hoped to vanish into the stalks and never be seen again by the two conspirators, but no sooner had he dashed into the green there was another sudden cry. Suddenly Slade was facing a crow, who had been minding its own business and picking seeds off the ground until the frantic coyote had burst onto the scene. Naturally frightened by the events the bird shrieked and flapped its wings in a wild craze, which sent Slade skittering away from the black feathers that were now clouding his vision. Now the only thing he could do was return to his captors and admit defeat.

Slade nearly collapsed back into the small area where he had started out, and instantly dropped to his paws and ducked his head. “Fine.” he panted. “If this is a trap just take me away now, or else leave me alone.” There was a crow's feather on his head but he didn't care to shake it off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread