[AW] Welcome Home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmasslade b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7b722; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sladeooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasslade p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasslade {width:400px;border:1px solid #181802;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... slade2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:145px;background-color:#826331;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#181802;}
</style>

Sorry for the wait! D:
WC: 314

Slade could only shake his head as the two Luperci discussed their own confusion. Apparently he wasn't the only one in the situation whose head was in a daze; rather than listen to them talking, which would only add to the insanity, he tried to calm his own mind. I think that everyone here has been affected by the crows. If we just get some fresh air without the smell of pollen littering it we might stand a chance at having intelligent conversation of some sort. That was it; pollen was a drug and causing him to look like a complete lummox. Escape the pollen, escape the madness.

The female's sudden personality switch meant nothing to him when she suggested leaving so they could get their stories straight. That's what I've been wanting all along! Slade nodded in agreement, and–hoping that his mind was calm enough for him to talk without a quiver to his voice–spoke up. “Right, I think we're all getting claustrophobic here.” He turned to the male, who seemed the least muddled of the three. Despite the weapons that were still putting the coyote on edge, he hadn't had any crazy outbursts or personality swaps. Good thing, too. He could definitely be more dangerous....

Shoving aside the paranoia that threatened to rise again, Slade cleared his throat in an attempt to speak clearly. “You said you know the way out, correct? If you'd be so kind as to lead us in the correct direction I think we can escape this damned maze without any more 'trouble'.” Satisfied with the fact that he now had a relatively clear head, Slade stopped talking and looked up at the male expectantly, directing his gaze over the daggers and up to his face. If my doubts are right and these two are only acting... well, at least I can go down without looking completely insane.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread