[AW] Welcome Home
[html]

WC: 150 >.< Sorry short one. Wasn't sure what else to put.

The looks they had given her were all too familiar; it increased her discomfort somehow feeling like she was the bad guy in all of this. She had merely awoken abruptly to find herself in the middle of an odd situation. She followed the males out of the sunflower patch hugging her small form trying to ignore the crows. When they finally escaped the creepy forest of flowers she smiled slightly at the horse. Beautiful creature. She always liked horses, her father despised them but to her they seemed like such majestic creatures.

So… what happened in there? She was almost afraid to hear the truth, at times she knew her sleeping walking resulted in talking. She could never remember the “dreams” either. She looked back and forth at the males waiting for an answer and smacked her forehead lightly. Forgive me. My name is Xyza Glow. What’s your names?

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread