The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+
-

Anatoliy gave her a relieved smile, understanding the logic behind her statement. They would never known until he tried, but the Russo was fairly certain that the two of them would enjoy it, appreciate it, whatever it was they were supposed to feel about it. He kept gazing at her face, drinking it in, as he had been doing so often lately. It had been a bit since they had been properly reunited, and he could not help himself still. As the woman paused to think of her own toast, he thought of the feel of her against him, and how her scent was already overwhelming him here. And the dress wasn't helping. She never went out of her way to dress up, except for the ball, so terribly long ago.

Anann finally raised her glass and the Russian man did the same, clanking it against hers as she gave her toast. "Unending patience, I zhink," he added, with a slight chuckle as the words were drowned in vodka. The Russo was blessed with patience, something that neither his father nor sister seemed to have. It was his mother's gift to him, and probably to Silas too. But Anatoliy had not seen that man in a long time, long enough that he felt as though he was estranged from his littermate.

Wiping away remaining drops on his lips, the Russian stood from his seat, meal eaten. "Anann, please to wait here a moment," he asked of her, before striding into the cabin. He found the necklace he had meant to give her long ago, and pulled it free from his spare pants. In the palm of his hand it rested, as his fist clenched tight. He stood before her, his strange nervousness evident from his almost shaking hands. Then, with a downward glance, he knelt before her, one knee out. He held out the necklace at her, without a word. He could barely manage it.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread