The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+
-

The Russo felt his ears fold back against his head as she looked in surprise at the jewelry. He felt oddly guilty, that he had taken it from their cabin so long ago. After his sojourn in the cabin, Anatoliy had raced off to find her, taking the necklace with him in his pants. He had been waiting to present it to her, but maybe he ought to have done it sooner? As the woman reached out her hand to touch the necklace in his own hand, he gripped her's with it. "It vas zhe day I came to find you. It vas laying on zhe table, so I took it, so no vone else vould." Anatoliy's tone was apologetic, even though he had nothing to be apologizing for. It had been his gift, so he had every right to take it and hold onto it.

Swallowing hard, Anatoliy began, "Anann.. I know zhat if zhat man never came, I vould have done zhis much sooner." It was hard to talk about him, but it was brief enough. "At home, zhe man vould usually present a ring, but I figured zhat zhis vas much better." Clearing his throat again, the Russo put his other hand on top of hers. "I love you, Anann. Very much." Anatoliy truly loved her. Why would he ever stick through the Keese garbage if he didn't? "Please, be vith me. Be mine mate?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread