The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+
-

The woman accepted, and the Russo had never felt any other feeling as strong as the one of elation he felt at that very moment as she came close. She raised him up, her eyes watery and his eyes bright. Her hand was on his chest, and he wrapped his free hand around her shoulders as he pulled her close. Their clasped hands he put between them as he hugged her close, giving her forehead a kiss. "You make me so very happy." It was true. He had not felt as good as he did with her near him. It had started to be that way long before Keese came, but it was stronger than ever when he brought the woman back to him, free of the grey monster's hold. He loved her. He loved her so much.

Then, he pulled the two of them apart and pulled his hand from hers. It took a good moment fumbling, but he managed to unclasp the catch and held the chain with the pendant before her eyes. "Come, turn self around." As she did so, lifting up her hair, he pulled the chain over her head and around her neck. He fumbled again for a moment, hands big and clunky compared to the tiny mechanism, but he managed to hook it together, and let it fall against the woman's chest, secured in place. Anatoliy wrapped his arms around her, resting his big head against her shoulder. He pressed his body against her, eyes closed as he enjoyed the way she felt against him. It felt right, like she fit right with him.

He had not known how to have done this before; it had to have waited for a moment like this. She had dressed up special for him, and he let his hands wandering from across her chest, and down her hips. They were covered, but the material felt fine beneath his palms. "He did a good job. Zhis is beautiful, especially on you."

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread