[M] morning after.
[html]

WC:000+ - Teo doesn't handle blame very well. ._.

Teo jerked into full alertness when Alaki walked in. Almost instantly he realized his mate's anger. To make matters worse, Tawny started growling, instantly defensive at the sudden intrusion. He stifled a growl himself, not at all comfortable with the sudden and unwelcome tension in the air. He sat up fully, lap empty and feeling a touch colder now. Any worries about his previous dilema were out the window, replaced with a cold fear of his mate's anger.

Tawny excused herself and he reached for her a moment, before gaining control again and bringing his arm to his chest, looking rather torn between comforting his unstable friend and reassuring his protective mate.

He looked over to Alaki in a final decision and sighed, suddenly looking very irrate. You're the one who brought her home, Alaki. We weren't doing anything. Then, as an after thought, he decided that wasn't the best way to explain it.

So he stood up and brushed himself off, his hair tangling over his shoulders and his fur ruffled with sleep. You know my issues with sleeping alone, Alaki. She heard my... He cringed in shame at the admission. ...she heard me screaming and came to help. We fell asleep before she could go back to bed and honestly, Uh, oh.

Teo's tone turned angry, his temper getting the better of him as he eyed the blood on his mate's pelt; none of it his. And honestly, if you hadn't been off on some stupid killing spree and had come home last night at all, I wouldn't have had a terror and she would've been able to sleep in the spare room just fine. Not entirely true but as far as he knew, it was. So don't you dare try and turn me into the bad guy here, Alaki!

His voice had risen to the point of a snarl and he'd come forward to poke a claw at his mate's chest, not to hurt him but to put an edge to his argument. He didn't care that his mate was two ranks higher or that the tall wolf could snap him in half easily. He'd seen that glare before, possesive and angry, just like Giuseppe. He wasn't about to take that shit from the man he'd married. Hell no. No happening.

<style> .MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread