between angels and insects
[html]

That's okay! I was on a boat yesterday, so... xD

It seemed to take a while for Noir to realize that the hybrid she was talking to was not, in fact, a luperci. That amused Vesper, as it only proved the point that there was little difference between them—at least with the mental factor, in four-legged form. She smirked slightly when the pale-striped wolf mentioned she never would have guessed, but she didn’t make any comment.

“I have no doubt they’re convenient,” Vesper agreed. “And I would be taking full advantage of them if I had born that way. However, from what I hear, the process of becoming one is…less than savory.” She remembered what the collie mix had said about fighting luperci or sex with the males—neither of which she’d want to get into, though she might have less say in the former. And once she was turned, there was no turning back—though she could confine herself in a four-legged form, it would still be a change. She frowned as she realized she hadn’t really thought about it, but there would be time for that later.

She got back on topic afterward, interested in the idea of conflict though not wanting to ask the white loner for a detailed history. She noticed the shrug but nodded to show she didn’t mind this part of the conversation, even if it didn’t really have a point.

“No one’s perfect. As long as they leave me alone and don’t go killing innocents or something like that, I don’t really give a damn what others do.” Vesper preferred to be selfish, but she wasn’t heartless.

<style type="text/css">
.vesparrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#c68e58; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #FFFFFF; }
.vesparrow t {font-style:italic; color:#c68e58; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #FFFFFF; }
.vesparrow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesparrow {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#dfc4a8; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2iqoilg.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #827262; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#827262; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.vesparrow .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread