between angels and insects
[html]

Tayui nodded slowly in understanding when the girl explained why she had not yet embraced the luperci possibility. Yes, the methods were indeed cruel; though, if she found herself a lover, the process could be more pleasurable than painful. Were Tayui more certain about her sexuality -- and indeed, she was not -- she might entertain such notions of linking pleasure to the transformative process. However, she couldn't think of an easy way to pass it on to another female, since the last one she'd turned by holding the wolf down and pouring her blood into an open wound. She didn't want to do that to someone she liked. Even with that in said and done, Tayui wasn't too sure where her loyalties in love lay.

At Vesper's other comment, Tayui frowned and then let the smile morph into an almost-smile. The edges of her lips twitched in anticipation of speaking up. She paused, wondering if she should say anything. Could she? Would Vesper care? She gave herself a mental push and then spoke up.

"That's sort of what I hope for, too. Though, there are a few nasty packs to watch out for. Salsola is just downright vicious and if you wander too close, they might try to capture you as a slave. Just... be careful. Anathema is darker and some of the members are a bit tricky, but the leader isn't too... well, I'm not sure. You can't really tell around these parts: they're full of madmen, madwomen, and tricksters. Sometimes we just want to be left alone, but that's not enough for them," she explained darkly. All she'd wanted was to be left alone when she'd joined Salsola, but apparently that had been too much to ask, too.

Table by Raze!

<style type="text/css">
.razetayui b {font-weight:bold; color:#877345; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razetayui p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razetayui {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dbdcd5; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2agujx1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #66635c; padding: 530px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66635c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread