[P] Sickening Familiarity
[html]

Words – 300+

Jaden had forgotten how much of a pain Slade truly was. He was so dense! What was he trying to accomplish with turning Verloren against him?? If the young wolf denounced Jaden as a mentor right this second, if she walked away from him right then, Jaden would undoubtedly tare this insolent little peace of fur apart before going after her. You are weak. Jaden growled darkly. You are small. You have no honor! There is no need to find a reason for me, or anyone else to scar and maim your pathetic carcass. You are lucky all I did that night was give you one scar. I should have done your pack a favor and cut the worthless life from you.

Jaden’s heart was begging to speed up. He took a step toward Slade and bared his teeth. He could feel Verloren beneath him and knew by the almost atmosphere dissolving puppy like growl she gave that she wouldn’t be all to confused if the Shishen gave Slade another scar to complain about. You speak like I am the only one who has attacked. Last we met you attacked me! While I was injured! this was said with a tone of disbelief meant to highlight the plainly aggressive and dumb move. He followed it with a fearsome growl and cut off any words the coyote might try to utter. I am not injured now, little coward, and my back is not turned. Jaden’s gaze fell to his young friend and he relented his aggressive stance slightly. You should leave. Now. Retreat back to your pack of artists and cowards before I deem you a spy for them and end your worthless life. No one will miss you. Choose carefully before saying anything stupid, Slade. Plain murder wasn’t beneath Jaden, not yet anyway and not with as much hate as he had for this canine. Unfortunately, he knew first hand what subjecting an innocent mind to such things could do. Because of Verloren, Slade would live to uselessly waist air for another day. But that didn’t mean Jaden wouldn’t draw a little blood. This was Slade’s only chance to leave their encounter unscathed. The ex-assassin almost wished Slade would say something else aggravating. He even tensed his legs for a short pounce that would clear the distance between them.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.fire-jaden b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff9a00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fire-jaden .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#ff9a00}
.fire-jaden p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fire-jaden {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#4f0303; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7IeH1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ef3500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread