...but I digress,
[html]

I suppose this is close to done. :3 These two are awesome.

Here this younger woman was comforting him—and while he wasn’t as cheery as usual, it still amused him to think he needed comfort. He had the urge to tell her that he’d killed before, as well as done other revolting things during the frigid winter to survive. But that wouldn’t have proven anything, and he could feel a friendship forming for the first time in nearly half a decade. He didn’t want to drive her away with ghosts he could hardly remember.

Ephraim chuckled a bit as she smiled, noting how quickly her demeanor had shifted, and gripped her hands a bit tighter as she straightened into a kneeling position. She told him that he could come back with her to her pack, and his brown eyes wandered off to the dark corner she’d been sitting in before he’d spoken to her.

“Perhaps. I will definitely visit you.” He winked playfully, but he still had to wonder what Cercatori d’Arte was like. AniWaya had a very distinct culture, and he didn’t know if it would be easy to settle into it if he did stay here. Would the Tribe treat him as one of them, were Maska to be driven away? Or would he be a stranger, a prisoner who had decided on a whim to join before being captured and used for labor.

He could feel warm breath on his hand, bringing him back to the present and looking to her again. Sky reassured him that they would be free soon, asking her to trust him, and he smirked slightly. He reached up to run his hand through her shortened hair, an affectionate and friendly gesture magnified by his smile.
“I believe you, darling girl. You and I will kick ass.”

<style type="text/css">
.ephfisher b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeffd3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #12210e; }
.ephfisher t {font-style:italic; color:#eeffd3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #12210e; }
.ephfisher p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ephfisher {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#48592a; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/kckug8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #12210e; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#83a54c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ephfisher .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread