thoughts of reason
[html]
No worries, luff! / wc:309

There was something about this girl, the way she spoke and the questions she asked, that he couldn’t quite put is finger on. It was kinda cute, almost… puppy-like, he supposed. It made him almost feel a little bad for scaring her earlier, and Jackson could never pass up the fun of some troublemaking. She seemed to know about the caves and the fires, much to his delight. Yeah, I sure am. Took a lot of practice, but I think it’s kinda fun. Especially when I get to make the real big fires in the common room and the kitchen. His tail began to wag at the thought.

She shared with him that she’d gotten lost once already within the huge maze that was the Howling Caverns. Getting lost in there was practically an initiation process for all new Anathemans. If anyone could go in there and not get lost on their first adventure, Jackson wanted to meet him. That would have been one hell of a feat. Hey, you’ll get used to those crazy caves of ours in no time, I swear. He gave her an encouraging smile. Let me tell you, I used to get all kinds of lost in there when I first came here as a pup. But ya kinda figure it out, the more you’re down there. And even I don’t think I’ve checked out all the caves down there. Just so much to explore, ya know? If anyone knew all of the cave’s winding pathways, it was probably his brother. Scorpius sure liked making those maps of his.

So hey, he began, tapping his staff idly in the sand, you’re a new member and everything. Where’d ya live before coming here? Not anywhere near the ocean, that much was clear. Jackson seemed to have a budding curiosity about unfamiliar places in the world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread