worried like no other
Tal looked up to where the male was sitting on the roof. He felt a twinge of anger as the male made his snide comment, but Tameri's soft whine reminded him what he was there for. He swallowed his anger, and spoke. "No, Shaw, I came to ask you a question." He paused for a moment, then spoke quickly, before he could change his mind. "I met Ayasha the other day, who said that Sky wanted to help with the Aniwaya problem, that she wanted to poison Maska. Sky hasn't been home in nearly a month, and I'm really worried now. I just wanted to know if you had seen her, or if you knew where she is."

Desperation rose in him as he heard the words coming from his own mouth. "Please, Shaw, I need your help. I need to find Sky, and you're the only one I could think of who could help. I'm a writer, I'm not a fighter, I'm not a warrior." Tameri nudged his leg again, and he knelt down and picked up the pup, nuzzling into her sweetly scented black fur. He looked up at Shaw again. "please Shaw. I can't do it alone."

Messages In This Thread