And so the petal falls
[html]
+3. I don't know who needs more consoling between the two xD.

The glow of the candle flickered gently, though the shadows were still long against the windows of the room as the sun disappeared slowly over the dark mountains. Her eyes danced with the help of the small flame, and the young femme nearly jumped at his touch. It had occurred to her that the last time they had spoken was when he was the beast, and she had experienced anger for the first time. The contact made her cheeks grow warm, though she was sure it was the fire against her skin that did so. Her brows furrowed when he mentioned the bottle, never having heard of such a thing, but rose to retrieve it anyways, departing from his touch.

Along the way, her body began to tremble less, but her emotions began to flood over her again and take control. Vision became blurry when she returned with the strange, clear bottle, and quickly sat back down across from him. Holding the bottle in one hand and cloth in the other, the auburn haired woman blinked up at him. Her heart began to pound, remembering their argument and, now, the wound he received because of her. Silvano.. I'm so sorry this has happened.. The woman sniffed, squeezing her eyes shut and attempting to clear her mind, or else she would not be able to help him in such a broken state.

His back turned towards her, and it was there in the flickering candlelight that she saw the wound, and gasped. Her heart ached again, blaming herself with each moment that passed. Still, she uncorked the clear bottle and pressed the wet cloth on top of it, and tipped it over. The liquid sloshed and the towel soaked up the bitter smelling stuff, and turned the bottle upright and set it aside. Biting her lip and trying hard not to let her tears flow freely, she carefully pressed the cloth on his wound, and watched as the giant's body flinched. As quick as the towel was applied she drew it back, guilt washing over her pale face. Oh no, I've hurt you.. But Silvano shook his head and urged her on. He seemed to know what was best, and so she would oblige.

Gently dabbing the cloth along the long wound, she found her vision clouded once more. Giselle never imagined she would have to do something like this, but was more grateful than she showed to the knight. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke, though slowly. S-Silvano... I.. thank you. You ... s-saved my life. Her words were heartfelt, and she had to pause a moment and look up at him, though she saw his messy hair on the back of his head. I'm sorry.. for everything, she confessed, hoping the knight would know what she meant by those words.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread