And so the petal falls
[html]

000+
I think her xD

He could hear the tears in her voice as she apologized, but he could do nothing but shake his head at her. When she brought the bottle, he turned his back on her, letting her see the wound. He could almost hear her inhale of breath when she saw it. Silvano gripped the armrest of the couch, prepared for the angry bite of the alcohol. His ears flattened as he heard the liquid swish in the bottle and then he felt the sudden sting of the vodka soaked rag as it pressed against his cut. His entire body flinched in an uncontrollable spasm as he dug his claws into the couch, ripping the cloth and digging into the foam inside. Giselle apologized but he managed to breathe again. "No, keep going," he said firmly, prepared for the next stings. It was a dull ache in his lower back. But, by god, it felt so much cleaner.

Silvano listened to her apologies and felt himself longing to turn and hold her close. But he knew her job was not yet done. His ears flattened more against his head, having sprung up as he flinched. "I.. It's alright," he said gently, leaning over and grabbing the bandages off the table. He held it over his shoulder for Giselle to take from him. "Here," he said softly, gesturing with the bandage. "It'll do till Cambi or Ama can take a look." Silvano raised his arms up slightly so that she could start. "Giselle?" he said again, terribly soft. "I'm sorry too..." Silvano felt his face heat up, but he kept his arms up.

<style>
.silv-kod1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-kod1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-kod1 b {color:#adb5b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #435a5a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-kod1 {background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5681/silvanokod.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #2c393e; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f0f3f3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
Image © mrd00dman @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread