And so the petal falls
[html]

+3. I will be switching this table with my new one, dernit >:[

She was on a cloud, being lifted by the magic of her heart. Her mind was flying and her soul reeling at her actions, brought upon her by the want of those dreams to come true. And, being swallowed by the darkness with only candlelight and the moon's glow from the windowpanes, she could see nothing but happiness, and nothing but light. He responded warmly, his once stained hands finding their place firmly upon her waist, drawing her deeper into her dream.

There was only the sound of her heart beating, skipping as he embraced her, their quiet dreams twirling and suddenly becoming one. She was lost, as a reader in a book that could never end, spun around a tale that Giselle wanted to immerse herself in and forget about the darkness of the real world. He was real, then, and the damsel's face flushed in a way she could not imagine, her skin sensitive to his touch as it had been that night under the fireflies. Giselle had truly forgotten herself, but her body remained still and afraid to move, not yet willing to believe it was all real.

It had dawned on the woman that she had forgotten about his wound, and the war that went on around them in the trees; the wound at her neck, and her animal companion. Elle could not, would not, break the moment, but her compassion gave way, drawing her head back quickly. The bridge to her dream did not break, however, as her arms relaxed their grip on the man's neck and rested comfortably on his shoulders. Her lips burned, and they longed for the flame; something she truly had not expected nor read about in her books.

"I'm sorry," she murmured again, opening her own soft hued eyes and seeing a dazzling green, as if the color had somehow magically transformed. Her form rose upwards, slightly, feeling the weight of his arms around her, holding her there, and somehow she knew he would not let go, not this time. The tears that had begun now fell, but her face was bright, lit by the candle's soft yellow glow. Giselle shook her head, finally responding to his question. "If all my fairy tale dreams came true, then I never would have found you." Her voice was chipper, like springtime, but before he could respond her face drew near again, slower, like a rose petal falling to the sweet smelling earth, wanting to feel like she was flying and falling all at once.

Image courtesy of Pink Poppy Photography@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle-daydreamcloud .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud b {color:#cf314b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread