And so the petal falls
[html]
500+

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano furrowed his brows at her question. She was worried about the pain of cleansing alcohol, and it only made him chuckle lightly as he touched her nose with a finger tip. "Only for a short bit. And since your cut isn't as bad as mine, it'll probably not be as bad either." But Silvano did not reach for the cloth yet, as she gave her heavy sighs and rested her head against his. Gently, he stroked her hair, feeling his lower abdomen pull tightly against the bandages. The cut was no longer stinging painfully, but throbbing dully. It was nice but he was already ready to be rid of it entirely. But Silvano was content to have Giselle in his lap, pressing against him. It made his body radiate with heat wherever she touched him, and it made him pull her tightly to him.

Oh, to be together like this longer. It was not meant to be like that, so the Sadira consented to let her pull away from him as she lifted her head from his chest. Silvano's eyes shifted to the cloth in her hand, which he took from her gently, slipping the arm where her hand was still present around to her back. "Everything is going to be okay.. I know it has to be." The war could not last longer, it just could not. The south was going to defeat them, Silvano knew. They just had to. Never had he heard of them losing. That hand in the small of her back slipped out to take her hand and squeezing it. "We need this cleaned," he said as he swallowed hard. He did not want to talk about her leaving him, not now. It was feeling too good to let her just slip away to leave him waiting here. And it was still dangerous out there. Only if Savina returned would he be alright with Giselle leaving the manor.

"Squeeze if it hurts," he said delicately, taking the cloth to her neck. There was still enough alcohol in it and plenty of white space still left. He touched it to her neck and winced with her as he dabbed it on the cut, making sure it was clean. As soon as he could, Silvano pulled the rag away and dropped the rag onto the table while grabbing the bandage roll. He snaked it around her neck, making sure it was loose, letting her hold up her own hair as he did. Every time his fingers brushed against her, he felt the same surge of emotion. Silvano would not admit to her, but he had longed to touch her again. And it felt so good. Tying off the bandage, he put the roll aside. "There," he said sweetly, brushing her hair back into it's original place.

Running his hand down her other shoulder, arm, he lightly took her hand, suddenly feeling too embarrassed to look her in those pretty blue eyes. "Giselle..," he began, voice soft. "I would feel better if you didn't go out there.. We can be here if they need us, and I don't know what I'd do if something else happened."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread