New news to me.
[html]

lol sorry for the wait

The woman was impressed by the younger females gaze meeting her own. Though she wasn't ever submissive and on usual occasion took the sign as a challenge, the woman was in no mood for a dominance contest. Only when the female's gaze move to her body did she do the same. She looked over the female with caution, studying her every muscle. The young one was indeed healthy, in excellent shape for one of her age. Though the woman wasn't about to compliment her.

A small scent of pain hit the she-wolfs keen nose and she hoped the female wasn't hurt. The lack of blood in the scent told her the woman would be fine. She pointed her nose towards the female and sniffed, inhaling her packs scent and memorizing it, before sneezing to clear her nasal passage. She turned attention back to the canine's words. Though she put her ears slightly back at the woman's comment about her being out and about, she heard the words of the pack. "Crimson Dreams....never heard of it." She mused indifferently, teasing wasn't exactly her sport, but she hoped the light-hearted one wouldn't take it to heart.

The woman became resigned however when she was asked her reason for being here. The Perethpaw looked at the female suspiciously. "My reasons are my own. Though you've seemed to not answer my question. Who are you light-hearted one? Less I am to make a name for you myself." She hoped the womans feelings wouldnt be injured. But years of being alone has all but told the woman to beware the strangers who told you nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread