Crossing paths
Drizzt pondered after the woman’s goal. A dock or a harbor were common enough in Nova Scotia, as he knew well. But a repairable one? That’d be a find. Most of the sea ports he had seen were so rotted that attempting to dock a boat there would be like tying a horse to a dead sapling. “A daunting task considering their general disrepair… But it sounds like a rewarding endeavor within itself. Is it for trade with another pack, or for fishing?” He questioned curiously, putting the picture in his head. His curiosity only increased when he realized that the woman’s scent trailed with the marks of the Cour des Miracles pack. What would they want this far west?

His pondering drifted off again as he listened to the woman speak for the horse, who remained standing beside the woman, still staring at him. He shifted uncomfortably but kept his hands away from his weapons, instead focusing on the woman’s words. He nodded at Annan, having a slight feeling of kinship with the creature. An assassin after all was nothing more than a tool. “And on that, dear Rem, I believe we have a common view. Inima mea, a ta, prietene.” He said hesitantly, bowing slightly to the Equine.

The Russian turned curiously to the woman’s question, raising an eyebrow. He wondered what she meant for a moment before realization lit his eyes and he realized the the question was to his surname. ”Nay, I bear not Russo, nor any other name from my sires. My name is simply Drizzt, until I find myself a name with which I can find similarities to. I am not familiar with the name Russo either. I hail from Romania, west and south of Russia herself.” He explained to the woman his hands moving brfore him as if upon a map, a wistful smile upon his muzzle.

Messages In This Thread