Crossing paths
[html]
/ +300

The amber hued woman gave an nod of acknowledgement. It was true that repair a dock would be no easy task, but felt that it was not beyond reach. Fishing. Anann replied simply, for she knew that was Anatoliy’s plans for his boat. Though she supposed trade might be an eventual possibility, but one thing at time. My mate has a boat and a friend and I are looking to start a pack. This area has caught our interest due to it’s central location in relation to the rest of the pack. So I’m just out doing some preliminary scouting. Anann figured it was best at this point to be open with her reasons for being in the area. If Drizzt had already been scouting the area, especially the shores, than perhaps he could save her quite a bit of time if he could point her in the right direction at the very least.

Rem responded with a slight bow of his own head. The horse knowing well enough that he was being talked about and the general meaning of the wolf’s words. He eyed the stranger a little less harshly and began to let his attention turn towards grazing. Though he kept an ear angled towards the conversation of the canines.

Anann had always found it quite uncanny at the number of relatives that Anatoliy had around whilst being so far from home. Or at least he had at one time. It seemed the vast majority of the Russo family had scattered out. Still with the similarity in accent, it was difficult for Anann to dismiss the chance that Drizzt possibly be yet another relative of her mate. My mate is Russian, you see. Since you are both so far from home I just thought that perhaps you were yet another relation of his. They have a habit of cropping up. And quite usually when she least expected it.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread