Who needs a reason? [p]
Forward dated to Oct: 12th
Placed at the northern area of Western Tangles. Specific location is flexible.

OOc: Its kinda short... ^^' Let me know if you’d like me to edit anything. Smile

Drizzt watched the sunset from his position north of Aniwaya. Though he had no ill will towards the odd, tribe like pack, he was here on business, scouting out the entirety of Nova Scotia. The idea had been proposed to him recently, and it made sense to him when he considered the possibilities it allowed him and his comrades. And with the war going on, any information would just be more stacked on his side.

The Russian sat against a tree, his back pack set down beside his legs as he looked down at his note pad, where he revised his progress so far. He had scaled the sketch down a lot, but had placed markers where key landmarks lay, and had outlined three packs so far. The northern territories had been roughly sketched, Ichika no Ho-en, Anathema, and Salosa. His outline of Inferni was a rough semi circle rough, as he did not bother approaching the borders. He finished tracing the shoreline up till Beast Grin Peninsula. He so far had Cercatori d’Arte traced, and a small portion of Aniwaya’s border marked. Drizzt’s map missed the details that a human map might hold. He began to realize that he should look for one of their maps to satisfy his hunger for detail. Once he finished his traces, he placed the pencil and pad back in his pack before leaning his head back into his hands and resting against the tree trunk.

His eyes closed as he rested lightly. He clucked his tongue and recited something he’d heard a drunkard in Europe say over a year ago. “’The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood’… I guess we’ll see if this is true.” This thought had stuck with him since he had left the tavern, and followed him here.

Messages In This Thread