Who needs a reason? [p]
OOc: I hope you don't mind him catching her, just thought it would help inflame the situation ^_^

Drizzt’s kind expression turned to one of surprise when the woman snapped at him, and he sat there, stunned as she chewed into him, metaphorically of course. He began to rise as she turned to leave, hoping to apologize before any true bad blood formed between the two. And slammed back into the tree when the woman stepped toward him, shoving her finger in his face. His ears fell back against his head and a soft growl emanated from his throat. She had placed herself within his ‘zone’. Lavender eyes sparked as she continued speaking to him, as if he were no more than a child. “I thi-" He began before she turned about and started away. With a growl of irritation the Russian’s hand snapped forward with a swordsman’s precision and caught her hand in his.

Once he had stopped her, his voice rumbled out, cold, and hard; “If either of us is being presumptuous, child , it is you. My words were meant in greeting, nothing more. If you had an open mind, perhaps you would have understood that.” He reigned in his temper and loosened his grip on her hand as he finished, though his face still held its frustrated expression.

Messages In This Thread