surviving. [p]
[html]

Even though his mother's gaunt form was light he could feel his body starting to tire as he carried her up the stairs of the manor and carefully through the doorways to lay Anu gently upon her bed. He knelled down next to the edge of her bed, dark fingers coming up to rest gently against her hand at his cheek. She was home at last and now that she was safe and comfortable in her own bed it finally began to sink in. She was home, really home. He blink his eyes repeatedly trying to drive away the water gaze to his vision and the burning from the corner of his eyes.

An easy silence had settled over them and it was several moments before Cyp felt compelled to break it. "I love you, momma." He said softly. His barely a whisper. Reluctantly he rose to his feet. He would sat by her said for hours, but she needed a healer and some water at the very least. "I am going to go and get you some water, is there anything else you want me to fetch for you, Mother? Alder is here too." He said with a forced smile, though he knew mother would surely be happy to see him. Cypress expected it was only a matter of time before the eldest made it in from his patrols.

<style type="text/css">
.cypressadol01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c653e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; text-align:center;}
.cypressadol01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#383C3D; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c4c5c5; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol01-border1 {width:376px; border:1px solid #191a18; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #c4c5c5; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread