surface to air
[html]

Word Count → 284

It was difficult to see Anu so worn down and to hear her voice come so weakly from her lips. While there was such a relief that she was now where she belonged, there was also the knowledge that this war was far from over. Maska and his thugs still controlled AniWaya and Savina knew there would be no rest for Crimson Dreams until that changed. She herself would not stand by while that tyrant was their neighbor. He threatened everything that she had worked to build and the Consul would not let him remain.

Her friend looked away and they both seemed to know that now it was time to return to the unpleasant details of the situation they were in. Savina tried to gather her thoughts on all that Anu needed to know of what had happened here during her imprisonment. When the words of her son were spoken, they were not a surprise. Savina nodded vaguely as she looked at the floor. "I suspected as much. I found his scent leaving the territory and followed it to AniWaya. He did not tell anyone what he was planning." At least he was not dead. She could take solace in that. "He'll be able to hold his own." That's what she had been telling herself to get by, at least.

"Everyone else is still here thankfully, and those who have been injured have only been minorly so." Savina looked back to her friend's face. "Your friend very well might have saved my life the night of the raid. He shot down one of the attackers who was coming up behind me." Perhaps knowing that would help assuage whatever guilt Anu might be feeling.

Image courtesy of Hudson Gardner@Flickr; table template by the Mentors! By Noelle

<style>
.savina_sea01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.savina_sea01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.savina_sea01 b {color:#087DAC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.savina_sea01 {background-color:#b4c2dc; background-image:url(http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5711/savinasea.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:485px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.savina_sea01 .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.savina_sea01 .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread