Rolling in the Deep
[html]

OOC Here!/220 words

Rurik hadn't been expecting the black furred male to tackle him, so when the large body of fur and muscle hit him, there wasn't much he could do except wheeze and fall down; his staff fell and rolled a little ways away. The tackle and resulting crash to the ground knocked the wind from him, so he lay under the large wolf attempting to get his breath back and vaguely wondering why he hadn't moved yet. When the male mention a war, Rurik eyed him warily. He had heard nothing about a war, and he had been up and down the land in the past month or so, but it wasn't likely he would have since he was a loner and opted to keep to himself. He coughed once and spoke now that he had enough breath to. "If you don't mind sir...could kindly get the hell off me?" He said, sharper than he had meant to. Being chased by a horse, pinned down by a wolf twice your size, barely being able to get your breath, and having the non-working gun in your backpack dig into the middle of your back would make anyone irritable, so Rurik felt justified. He wanted to ask about the war, but felt it could wait until he could draw a proper breath.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread