Rolling in the Deep
[html]

POST ORDER, Y U KEEP CHANGING?!/300 words even!

As soon as the large male removed himself from Rurik's chest, he sucked in a big breath and stood up, retrieving his staff as he did. He spun in around his hand once out of habit before setting it on the ground. When the man introduced himself, Rurik gave him a slight nod to him and his friend. Rurik, Rurik Ivanov. He said, his slight Russian accent coming out a bit. He was going to ask Jazper about the war he had mentioned, but the sounds of others approaching interrupted him.

He had never been found of being around large groups of strangers, even less if ever one present knew each other but him. He had the sudden urge to leave but ignored it, the mention of a war had intrigued him. He watched the female more or less ignore them and choose the company of the horse instead. He wondered for a moment why they all had horses, did their legs not work properly? He didn't know, and it wasn't important enough to ask.

He was going to ask about the war then, but once again was interrupted, this time by Jazper. The fact that Jazper was creating a pack interested him. He vaguely wondered if Jazper would allow him to join, seeing as there seemed to be a war going on. "No sorry...I don't know of anywhere around here, or anywhere else." He gave an apologetic shrug and then added, "So what was that about you mentioned earlier. Something about a war? I've been up and down the land in the last few months and haven't seen any sign of a war." The thought that he could be lying for some obscure reason occurred to Rurik then, but he passed it off as just being paranoid again.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread