Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]

Are you interested in doing a "fade to black" (end) on this? It's getting pretty old (massively my fault) and I think we got a good bit covered with them. Smile You can put a finishing post on it if you want, or we can keep going if you prefer. Word Count :: 300+

Hmm… so the woman had the power to make healing salves out of plants, and who knows what else. This was a great power, a great knowledge, indeed. Much like Liliya could construct this dock to help the pack, Odessa could brew medicine to help improve her pack. Eventually Liliya’s work would deliver the pack to the island where they could farm the land and harvest its bounty, which would provide reagents for Odessa’s medicine. And right now, Odessa’s medicine was what helped Liliya continue her work. Their crafts were so disparate, but still they benefited one another in a beautiful cycle. It is no wonder why their kind live in these packs; there was great strength in it. Liliya cracked a smile at the thought.

“You are helpingk me much today. Maybe if you are needingk help with your medicine I can help you. I am a brave wolf, you can test your oils on me. HA-HA! But I will not be takingk anything,” she chuckled and shook her head. “Not until after it does not kill slave first. Ah… But lots of times this work is hard on me. My muscles get tight and tired, and sometimes it is like they tense and stab for no reasoning at all, even when I have day off. Maybe if you try your salve on me, and it works, you have a good salve.”

Her eyes met Odessa’s and she nodded appreciatively. “That vhould be a great help. I can make you a list and have it to you tonight, and anythingk you can find vhould be wonderful. I do not know where to find traders, and beingk so… uh… new to the ranks, I am not thinking it is a good idea to hang out near the borders unless it is my time to patrol.” She smiled and winked. She wanted to show Salsoa the utmost loyalty and prove her worth to the pack, so she was careful in her actions… save for the one time she crossed the borders to get the stock for the dock…

Image courtesy of mnshots@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.liliya-b02 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3AFsz.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#45799B; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:305px 0px 10px 0px; color:#142C3C; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liliya-b02 b {color:#96BDD7; }
.liliya-b02 p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liliya-b02 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread