Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa nodded along, intrested by the idea. It would be handy to have someone to test the salves and balms she was creating. 'I'm working on something now, for muscle aches' she informed her friend, gazing out to sea and back to Liliya. 'It should only a be a few more days before I'm happy with it'. She smiled lightly, a small assurance that she was making sure nothing was wrong with it. However she did note that it could be taken the other way, in that she was still not happy about it's effects. Still, it was only an external treatment, and would do much, if any, harm. 'Though in conjunction to these, hot baths would aid the treatment'. Hell, they could even solve the problem on their own.

'I agree. I didn't stray from Salsola for a long time, though my mother told me I'd have a better chance of proving myself if I did my share of work' she supplied. 'But still, I think it helped to make sure I brought a wroth of things to the territory'. Odessa nodded lightly, acknowledging her words.

They worked for a bit longer, then Liliya noted that she had done her share and was free to leave. Odessa had shakily accepted the idea and said goodbye, along with the words, 'If you ever need any help again, medical or construction, you know where I am'. Even though she was dire, there was no putting it nicely, at physical work, it was an offer.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread