Fish fry!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.denvergift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c86d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denvergiftooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.denvergift p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px;margin:0px;}
.denvergift {width:425px;border:1px solid #181b22;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... rtable.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:185px;background-color:#9b6e3c;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#181b22;}
</style>

sorry for the wait! D: <33

"Yeah, yeah!" he agreed, nodding enthusiastically (though most of it was for the fish that he knew was almost ready). "Magnolia's from the Court too, y'know. D'you know her? She lives here, too..." Magnolia was younger than Liliya, as Denver himself was, but perhaps the Russian had met his partner in crime already. Grinning with wide eyes as he watched her inspect the meat, the Family member rubbed his hands together excitedly, nodding at her. The smoky scent of the meat was making him drool, and he licked his lips eagerly, scooting out of her way when instructed.

With a lively flourish, Liliya removed the fish from the flame and passed the meat-on-a-stick to him happily. All of this meat was for him? Her words encouraged him and he took it gladly, letting it sit for a moment before starting to nibble on the soft, warm flesh. "Mmm," he exclaimed audibly as he took larger bites from the fish. He tried to pace himself, but the meat was disappearing quickly as he watched the tawny Russian prepare the fishing pole to catch even more. She had done this a lot, he guessed.

She brought up Cours des Miracles again, and deciding he couldn't escape it, paused in his eating to respond. "It was only for about three months or so, in early spring... April, I'd say," he said after a thought. "Niro's the guy who let me into the Court. I think he's actually Maggie's dad," he mumbled with a shrug, "but he and I weren't ever close or nothin'. Never heard of Rurik though, sorry." Then, he took the rest of the fish into his mouth with a couple of large bites and chewed happily, contentedly watching her prepare more to roast over the flame. "Great cookin', Liliya," he said with an honest grin, patting his belly as he stretched in front of the flames. He could certainly eat more if offered, but for now he knew to wait. "I'm no good at it m'self but I can sure enjoy a nice meal," he finished with a sigh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread