words without a rhyme
[html]
weird post is weird.

The war had thrown everything in Crimson Dreams off more than the snowstorm had, or even her fall from the roof last winter. This pack was all the young Marino knew; she had never lived anywhere else. For things to be so dramatically different now, she found herself unsure of what to do and it was easier to ignore it than to face and accept it. What if something terrible happened and the pack was unable to move past it? She did not know what her family would do, and she certainly did not know what she would do. It would be purely disastrous if that happened.

What if the pack survived, but her family didn't? What if someone in her family died? Artemis could not handle the thought of such a tragedy, so instead she said, "This pack is all I know. I've never been anywhere else," though of course her uncle would know that. "What if something bad happens and the Dreamers don't... stay together?" She wrinkled her nose, clearly upset by this idea. Her gaze met her uncle's as she waited, hoping that he would quell these worries without problem. He would know if they would make it, she hoped. Her uncle could ease her mind... Right?

<style type="text/css">
.meghann003 b {font-weight:normal; color:#b347b3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px; text-shadow:#ffadff 0px 0px 3px; }
.meghann003 .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#59cfe7; text-align:center; text-shadow:#4c5d6d 0px 1px 1px;}
.meghann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann003 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#daeaed; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jcyom.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8ea9c1; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#49a6bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann003 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c5d6d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread