fortissimo
[html]

It's all good. XD

The fact that she remained vigilant in her stance and continued to glare daggers at him seemed enough of an indication that he did appear suspicious. As annoying as this was getting, when he got right down to it he supposed he couldn’t blame her. Walking around as he did seemed to garner a lot of attention out in this region. Even knowing this, he had no plans to change that; he wasn’t going to go around unprepared and unarmed just to make friends.

Dresden remained as still and tense as she was as she spoke. He could almost see the sarcasm dripping from her words, but that did not hide the fact that she had very well explained what seemed to have the canines in this region all in a tizzy. War. Well, he certainly seemed to have wandered into quite a fine place, hadn’t he? He was no stranger to battle, as his scarred form and numerous weapons could attest to. The warrior had no idea what was going on here to breed war and strife, but it was not his battle. There was no need for him to get involved. “War would explain why everyone around here’s so tightly wound,” he muttered. But she wanted him to explain himself. “I’m here to learn. There’s quite a lot to see in the skeletal remains of a civilization like this. And I’d just as soon be out of here, to be honest. This place gives me the creeps.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread