Old biudlings bring new faces.
[html]

A large female appeared in the doorway of the old shop. The older woman relaxed, too tired to fight with anyone, and turned away, letting the female know Yiska didn't see her as a threat anymore. Smelling the small agression on the new-comer the woman looked her over once more. She may be bigger than Yiska, but the she-wolf was definatly someone who could give a threat one hell of a fight. Though the female seemd ill at ease with the old grouch, the old grouch was not alarmed.

Instead of leaving though, the woman turned and picked up the herbs that were in the jar she dropped, pushing aside the glass pieces and grabbing the good stuff. She then turned to the new comer and stated her name "The name's Yiska. What do you call yourself?". She had stopped introducing herself as a Perethpaw since noone around here had even heard of it. The old female took some of the herbs she was holding and offered it to the newcomer, a sign of peace if not goodwill.

Yiska could smell the knife but didnt get alarmed, many wolves and luperci carried them. Yiska couldn't blame the woman for being on edge, she herself got that way quick, and with how she acted, she would have pulled a knife out too. So instead of making it all the more of a scene the woman took a breath and tried to to be friendly. "I found some water out back and I'm sure theres some food and blankets around here. Help yourself to whatever you find."

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread