Old biudlings bring new faces.
[html]
vpathetic post down here v -.-"

As Akira got sure that the smaller wolf wasn't going to attack she took her hand off her bag and left the knife there. As her perked ears relaxed she remained in silence as the loner told Akira her name and asked for her's. My name is Akira, I am from the northern pack of Anathema. She stated now with a softer tone. Her head tilted at one side as she studied the herbs that the golden-eyed she-wolf just picked up.

"I found some water out back and I'm sure theres some food and blankets around here. Help yourself to whatever you find." The announcement was very appreciated. With the small encounter, the large female just saved the next couple of hours of wandering around empty buildings in search of supplies. Thank you. Is there anything you may need help with? She asked politely just feeling like helping the loner female in anything she may be required.

<style type="text/css">
.razakira b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a899; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razakira .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razakira p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razakira {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#020910; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/24myrtw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread