A scaly dunk
[html]
Smile / +182!

Swimmers, huh? I suppose that makes sense, since all the do is swim he chuckled, the sound deep and a fair amount more throaty than he had intended; he had learned fast that a calm and quite nature worked best with the child-jackal and so he adapted and tried to act as such, but every now and then he slipped up, allowing his deeper voice to slip through. It still amused him that the female hadn't know the difference between males and females and he was even more entertained by her horror at the differences; how his voice had initially startled her being a great example. Looking at her, he began to smile fondly at her, but he quickly reigned the expression back and turned his attention back towards the pool. I happened across it whilst wondering around, thought you might like it he shrugged alittle, as if pleasing the child was no big deal. It was strange, how one gets so attached to the unusual, naive and incredibly helpless; especially when it comes in the form of a young pretty jackal.

<style type="text/css">
.kitcain b {font-weight:bold; color:#643535; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d0404; }
.kitcain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitcain {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#362323; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2teX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#544241; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitcain p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitcain p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread