A scaly dunk
[html]
Smiled / +227!

A small, rather evil thought pricked his mind, an action begging to be fulfilled, a prank yearning to be put into action. For a second he truly contemplated putting his evil little trick into action; all it would take was a slight... push. All thoughts of pranks left him as the girl circled her arms around his neck, startling him in the process. His muscles tensed from the shock, quickly relaxing and his arms loosely circling around her waist in response. Looking down at her he gave her a slight smile, unsure where the girl had learnt such a gesture from and what the thoughts behind it were; although he was pleased that she not only allowed but initiated the contact. The ocean he corrected her pronunciation, ever patient to teach the eager girl, I've seen it once or twice in my travels. It was, as you said, simply beautiful and fearful all the same. Although the natural beauty of the place was outstanding, the male harboured no fond memories of the ocean, only less pleasant ones and heartbreak. Like a ticking bomb, he could see his mood becoming darker and darker, turning unpleasant quickly. Tightening his grip around the girls waist, he shot her a grin and shouted I hope you don't mind getting wet right before he pulled her and himself down into the pool.

<style type="text/css">
.kitcain b {font-weight:bold; color:#643535; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d0404; }
.kitcain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitcain {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#362323; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2teX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#544241; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitcain p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitcain p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread