they say its like a cattle drive
[html]

Word Count → 364 :: Out of Character text

“We don't collect things no, well some of us do, most of us make our goods and trade them for whatever else anyone has in other packs. It helps keeps things friendly.

Shawchert said motioning for her to join him to walk to the terrace. He kept a hold of the ferret and could tell the woman did keep her own animal in check. He was wondering how the ferret could even talk, though it wasn't entirely odd as he knew a bear that could speak as well. It was just a surprise to him that anything like a ferret could do the same thing.

“That would be very kind of you and I'll make sure that our leader takes your gifts as well, I do not keep everything for myself. I know the pack needs things far more than this man does.”

Shawchert chuckled, he moved through the forest, deeper into it until he came to where he wanted. The treetop terrace. It was enormous in size yet no one could see it from eye levele, they would have to look up ever so slightly and see the labyrinth of bridges, and the few houses Shaw was able to repair, and replace. It was like a small village, yet Shaw wasn't going to mention only two wolves and their pups lived here, no, she was here to trade. There were ladders around some trees whil a few had ramps that were made mostly for the children. Looking at Aeron he smiled.

“Afraid you might have to keep a friend or two down here, it's not stable enough for horses i'm afraid. I may be good with wood, but there's only so much a carpenter can do.”

the man motioned to a ladder or a ramp. He wasn't sure how comfortable the woman was about the whole situation and he wanted her to be. His work was not in his own home anymore, he had gotten many complaints from Orin, and his children that there was too much wood dust all over, so he had occupied one of the other tree houses to be his workshop.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread