at the races
[html]
ooc goes here

'I ain't got a scary face' Kable dismissed quietly, I've still got my tail, he considered reply, but thought better. 'No hungry. 'Lone' Alexander said slowly, hesitating, considering his words. The mottled brown and black child stepped forward towards Kable, who looked to 'Mara desperately. 'Mara! What do I do?' he whispered desperately. He had no idea how to look after a pup. His own siblings scared him enough to stay out of the house a lot, and now he'd probably be stuck caring for this pup too. Maybe 'Mara would help him. It would just be like happy families wouldn't it? She'd be the mom and he'd be the dad. He frowned, not liking the idea of adopting a pup with his sister. It sounded wierd.

'C'mon' Kable said slowly. He stood, dusting his shins down of any dust and debris. 'We'll go speak to Vigilante and ask about him staying. I'm not sure if there were any new joiners with kids. Maybe someone just dumped him here'. He didn't find it too hard to imagine, he'd heard it had been a common complaint at many packs he visited on his travels. In fact he had found a pack where most of it's members had been raised by the old alpha and her mate before they stepped down and some by the newer monarchs, who themselves were foundlings in the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread