Bittersweet Symphony
[html]
wc:342

Liam spoke of the state of things in his pack, his tone enough in itself to tell Jackson just how much of an affect it had had on him. Hectic, eh? Man, we’ve been calm as still water up in the mountains. He gave a brief shake of his head. Heck, I’ll trade ya. Think I could use a little excitement, he joked with a laugh. Now, if the boy had any idea of what was going on out west, he might not have been so quick to say such a thing. A little excitement was just what the boy wanted, though getting involved in inter-pack strife would have been more than he bargained for.

He shrugged as Liam admitted that he probably hadn’t heard of the pack of cave-dwellers before. Yeah, that don’t surprise me, I guess. We kinda keep to ourselves out there, for the most part. As far as the Acidic boy was aware, Anathema didn’t have much of a relationship with any of the packs in the region. It almost felt like their snowy leader had chosen a secluded location up in the mountains for a reason. To be honest, though Jackson wasn’t all that fond of feeling closed off from the world. You’re not missing out on much, though, let me tell ya.

The brown wolf gave vague directions to the location of his own pack and the hybrid boy nodded and considered it. Southwest, huh, he said, trying to pull up a mental map of the route he’d taken west a few months before. I probably passed it by on my trip west, a while back. Didn’t really stop to take a look around. Only place I stopped at was some place called… AniWaya, I think. Far out there. He furrowed his brow as he tried to recall the name. Yeah, that sounded about right. He’d taken a look around uninvited and bumped into some girl there, Ayasha. Ahh, that had been fun. It could be said that the boy had a taste for mischief, certainly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread