Bittersweet Symphony
[html]
Short post on my part too. o: / wc: 255

Jackson was pleased that Liam seemed willing enough to check out AniWaya too. The Acidic loved adventures, what could he say. If he was able to convince another to adventure out too, he felt like he’d accomplished something good. He thought everyone should do a little exploring, maybe visit other places. It was kinda relaxing, in a way. Now, he didn’t exactly have warring in mind to go hand-in-hand with a visit like that, but perhaps it was best that he didn’t even need to consider it. For him it was a case of ignorance is bliss. Cool, man, cool, he said, and that was that.

His new acquaintance accepted his offer of help, prompting a grin to light up Jackson’s features. Yeah man, no problem. Glad to help. He watched as the other wolf leapt from the roof and landed back on the ground below in one swift move. Jackson soon followed suit, clutching his staff tightly in one hand and launching himself from his perch to land in a crouch on the asphalt. He straightened up, leaned the wooden staff against one shoulder, and grinned at his companion. I saw some pretty interesting lookin’ places up there, he said, motioning towards where the birds they’d sighted on the roof had descended with a nod of his head. Maybe we can start searching there? Unless you know a good place to look? Gotta say, I don’t know much about medical supplies, he admitted with a laugh. He was willing to go wherever was needed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread