Bittersweet Symphony
[html]

Feel free to wrap it up now if you want. =) This one could easily be the ending post too though. ↔ 385 words

Big Metallic Monster. It was probably the best name they'd be able to come up with; Liam wondered if maybe his father or mother would know – or maybe even his older siblings. 'Mara and Kable had traveled a bit, maybe they'd met someone who was aware of what these monsters were truly called. But until then, all they could truly do was explore. Now that was something Liam could do and he could do it well too. Props to his curious and adventurous mind.

Liam was vaguely aware of Jackson walking around the piece of metal, but he didn't fully register the black and white male's actions, too busy focusing on what he saw and what he was feeling. This car and its interior was absolutely amazing! One of the coolest things Liam had ever seen in his short life of less than a year. It wasn't until he had the medical supplies and had called out to Jackson that he actually looked around for the hybrid. Jackson was looking at him through a broken window. “Definitely!” Liam agreed to Jackson's words.

Liam beamed, very much happy with the day in general. “This was a lot of fun,” he said as he maneuvered his way out of the car. “I wasn't even expecting to find this–” he brought up the first aid kit so that Jackson could take a closer look “–but I did. Pretty good day, if you ask me.” Yep. He had exercised because of his long walk, he had seen Halifax again, he had met a new friend and he had gathered medical items for the Court. It was a job well done.

Unfortunately the sun was determined to put an end to the day however, Liam seeing just how low in the sky it had gotten. Just another two or three hours and it would be dark. “I think I better get home.” he said. A part of him didn't want to leave though – he knew he had to – because he didn't know just when he'd see Jackson next. A couple weeks? A month? Six? A year? There was so many miles between their two packs that it could be very difficult to meet again, unless it happened by chance – like today.

<style>
.orangeliam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:30px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #903f04; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#984b12;}
.orangeliam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.orangeliam b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c0c15; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #903f04; font-family:georgia, sans-serif;}
.orangeliam {background-color:#fd7f3b; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/288a50.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #feaa50; border-radius:35px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#984b12; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 425px 0px; }
.orangeliam-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #5c0c15; border-radius:35px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread