She's a Stripper
[html]

I saw this and I just had to its a party in here. Aeron in Optime wearing Dress in red. Ladies night whoot whoot!

Normally the scares and hardened look on her face turned people away. She wasn't known for a fluffy cloud attitude she normally was a viper ready to strike. But she was a business owner that's how it was and she had to admit she was starting to like it here. She had been scoping the place for a while and tonight was time to relax and to see what it was like. There would be many changes she had decided, though the girl would stay.

Aeron was like any other woman her age, horny, in need and always looking for the time of her life. Not to say she wanted the other female but hey she was horny. looking back at vesper "I think I might stay and some time take you up on the offer. She said with a chuckle.

It seemed like the show ended as soon as it started she had to admit though that the brown girl had caught her attention. She vanished behind the stage as the next came out. Aeron looked at the bartender, "Scotch on the rocks" She said as she waited. The girl next to the patched woman seemed to not be fairing any better then she had been minutes before. Her mind was taken off the girl as she turned hearing the dancer behind her speak.

Aeron chuckled she loved clubs hence why she had three and now four because of this dancer. "You mean no ladies like to party here, Mmm we'll have to change that." She said as she looked around. there were many pigs around here man that was just to bad. Just as she was about to introduce herself she heard the sound she'd been dreading. A slight look of disgust on her face. Looking around she sighed as she whistled to one a the few staff members on. Just another thing to change. "Get this cleaned, so no one slips I'll deal with the girl" The man looked at her and she gave him a glare as he nodded. "Yes miss Ganesa" He said. Aeron smiled as she picked up her scotch and shot it back in one swig she'd need more before the night is out. "Another and make it a double. And see the poor little thing why is there no water or ice melting for her hmmm? I want a glass of water in front of her now, or your dead" She smiled sweetly watching the man scurry around to get the girl some water and ice. Yes it was good to have power. He then poured her a double and she smiled smugly as she looked at the girls. "I think introductions are needed." She said after the patched woman asked the dancer what her name was. "Aeron Ganesa, new owner of the shack de'la pigs" She said referring to all the men. Scum of the earth in her opinion but hey ya need them to make babies.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread