Distractions along the way
[html]

WC: 334 OOC: wheefun

The calm voice of the woman in front of her was in no way soothing, but it calmed Eclipses fears in more ways than it could, she relaxed slightly, but now she was on guard with this woman expecially scaring her as much as she did. The woman spoke truer words than Eclipse could ever know but she had yet to learn this lesson on her own, though she had been very close to learning it, but it would have meant her end.

“Th- Thank you ma'am for the advice. I suppose I should be more cautious. I'm Eclipse Soulstorm...”

The girl said unsteadily, though slightly more confidently. She was finding the woman interesting, and quite beautiful. This was something she hardly envied on others but her mother, though she was long gone, this woman was lean, fit, ready for action, and yet the bulge in her belly made her all the more stunning. The way it rounded out as she was closing in on her time to give birth.

“I can't help but feel I should know you. You smell like someone I know but I don't know who.”

She admitted as she moved back to the spice that she had been digging up. She wanted it, and when she wanted something she did her best to try and get it. She was cautious though as the woman seemed unpredictable. It was best not to get on her bad side, in Eclipse's opinion, and she was sure that it was true. She couldn't tell this woman hated wolves nor that she could easily leave the young girl in a pool of blood and walk off without a care, but there was the air about her that told Eclipse she was definitely dangerous. She would be extra special around this woman, not knowing it was she who had been the victim of her own father and as a result had the brother she met, yet didn't know she had.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread