Where is she?
[html]
Word Count:: 500+

Women might be easily manipulated, especially by a youngster, but mothers weren’t so gullible when matters pertained to the welfare of their children… especially not overprotective mothers. “You did what to my daughter?!” She shrieked and swarmed on the kid. Fighting… It was probably the second worst thing a boy could say he’d done with her daughter. A growl rumbled in her chest as the small woman stalked up to the boy, and if he didn’t step back she’d press herself right up against him while she got in his face. She grabbed for him, her clawed digits clutching for his shoulders.

“What did you do to Juliet?” Fought with her? How could anybody scrap with her little girl! She was just a puppy, she didn’t even know how to shift yet. What could Juliet have done to deserve this hellion’s fury? If her nab at him was successful she was prepared to twist her fingers into his fur, pulling on the filament until it hurt. “You lying pile of cow patties! Thought you’d get in trouble for losing her? How about getting in trouble for taking a puppy outside of the borders – to a pack that’s at war no less – without her parent’s or your Capitana’s permission? You can’t just take off like that, not with three packs at war! Do you have any idea how dangerous it is out there? You stupid-!” She cut herself off and spun around to face Shawchert.

“Oh my god! Juliet’s in Crimson Dreams all by herself.” Her hands flew up to cover her mouth in shock as the thought sank in. Her little girl was out there without any protection in a land at war. She could only hope someone had found her, someone like Mars maybe. But if she was still there why hadn’t anyone brought her back yet? Horrible thoughts flooded the mother’s imagination as she started to run from the two. She stopped only a couple paces away and jabbed an accusatory finger at Liam.

“You’re not going to get away with this. You’ll wish being Traditore was all that you had to suffer when I get back. Enjoy it while you can, I’ll see to it that you’re banished for this! Come on Shawchert, we’ve got to find our daughter. You,” she spat the syllable at Liam, then pointed to the wandering mare. She stood as straight as she could, meeting the boy’s eyes as she pulled rank and commanded Liam. “Take that horse back to the stables, give her feed and a good wash. Blanket her for the night. And you better do a damn good job of it – that beast has done far more for this pack than you ever have.” She could make it there faster than the exhausted mare, and if Shawchert joined her he wouldn’t be able to ride with her. Running was best.

With her last word she turned and started off. First she would find a place to make a quick transformation into her Lupus form and then she’d dash out of the pack lands that she had just returned to - her course set for Crimson Dreams.

table by alaine
<style>
.desdemonax01-table {background-color:#000634;border:1px solid black;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:12px;color:#425564;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:400px;text-align:justify;background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... demona.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
.desdemonax01-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.desdemonax01-inner {border:none;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ona2-1.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:10px;color:#9cc9f0;margin:80px 0px 10px 0px;width:90%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.desdemonax01-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.desdemonax01-inner b {color:#e1e2dd;}
.desdemonax01-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread