I'll carry this burden always
[html]

WC:200+

OOC: This thread can also be closed unless you want to post again. I'll be putting Giu on NPC tonight and then you are welcome to PP him in your posts Smile

It was as though time had stopped, to give the two usually loud and fierce hybrids a moment to grieve. Feels swirled inside of the mix that he had never felt before. He felt loss. As small white hands passed the covered squeaking bundle the new father couldn’t help but feel in awe of the tiny body within. It was a boy, a son and would he have been strong enough to survive more than a week this boy would be the heir to the Trovato throne. Looking over the tiny body Giuseppe was unhopeful for the small thing. He was so tiny and fragile.

At the mention of a daughter he held back a saddened look, unable to allow his eyes to even look to the little girl he knew Gemma held. No he would not look. “This boy is alive. We should be thankful for him alone.” The words would quiet as he struggled to keep his voice even. He wanted the pain to go away, he wanted his son to live and for his daughter to have been given a chance. Gently placing the boy and his nest on the bed he rose to his feet and started to walk away. He needed time alone to get rid of this horrible feeling. “Tend to him, I'll be back soon.” He ordered as he left the den. Why did this have to happen to them?

<style type="text/css">
.giuseppe {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/giuseppe.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.giuseppe2 {padding:210px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#FF892A; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.giuseppe b {color:#FFEAB3;}
.giuseppe p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread